This was my second day of printing, and I completed the blue WB AH woodcut. It's looking quite impressive, thought the strength of the line is a bit hit and miss. It would be good to get more pressure on the paper, but I am concerned that if I do that, the embossing will disappear a bit. So for now I will continue just pressing by hand. I also worked out that I need to keep the papers in sets of three, or else I would get mighty confused about which print I have made for which feuilleton. So now I take a sheet out of the feuilleton, print it and put it on the top of the pile to dry. This means that I can only really do one print a day, which is frustrating, but I just don't have the space to do any more anyway.