Day 4

Today I was able to try out the paper I am hoping to use for the Feuilleton. I embossed a couple of manhole covers, and tried printing a "woodblock line print" and some rubble. It turned out pretty well. The paper is thick enough to not tear when embossed, and holds the shape well, but also accepts the printing ink too. I also realised that I can do a "roller print" of the "blue" shapes from the AH WB on the outline shape. It's not very clear on the photos, but looks quite good in real life.
I also made a couple of small (10cm squared) woodcut blocks of AH Self-Portrait, which I felt would be a nice motif to use on the feuilleton.