Days 19, 20, 21, 22

I've had some other priorities this week, including a meeting about a space for a large scale Abstract Heads exhibition next February, and another meeting about starting my Catalogue Raisonné. However, I have at last got a copy of "Arcades Project" by Walter Benjamin (Amazon), a rather fantastic (and huge) volume of notes Benjamin was working on for over a decade before he died. It's full of quotes which will give a certain depth to "A Passage for Walter Benjamin". These quotes will be on the wrapper of the feuilleton.

I've nearly finished these "newspapers". Felipe (a carpenter at the studio) said that they are full of information, which shows that they do work. When I showed them to Núria (the student who may do my Catalogue Raisonné) she took quite a while to figure them out, but got there in the end, identifying first the paving stones, then the AH Walter Benjamin outlines, and finally the embossed manhole covers. I am sure that people who come to the event will do things in a different way, as there will be more visual clues en route.

Also, through the Facebook Event Invitation, I have discovered that there is a conference in Port Bou on the same weekend that my event will take place. http://walterbenjaminportbou.cat/en . This is organised by an association called "Walter Benjamin in Port Bou" and I will be sending them an archive of "A Passage for Walter Benjamin", and I hope that I will be able to archive one of the feuilleton with them.

Here are the prints I have completed these four days:

From Breaking Boundaries
From Breaking Boundaries
From Breaking Boundaries
From Breaking Boundaries
From Breaking Boundaries
From Breaking Boundaries
From Breaking Boundaries
From Breaking Boundaries
From Breaking Boundaries
From Breaking Boundaries