Day 26

Today I re-folded all the feuilletons into their correct orders, and printed the title and edition numbers, as well as signing them all. I've just realised I haven't dated them - so I'll print the date of the event onto them on Friday, when I also add the contact details on the back page.

From Breaking Boundaries
From Breaking Boundaries

I was also trying to work out if I could manage to put everything I need on my moto, so that I don't need to borrow anyone's car. I can't; but i realsied that it will all fit in a large suitcase, so I can use public transport instead. I realised that I prefer the idea of independence to relying on other people.

Finally, I've written a list of all the things I need to do or buy before Sunday. It's not very long, and everything will be done by Friday night!